Driving license BE (Trailer)

Do you want to learn to drive with a trailer or caravan behind your car? Then you may need a BE or B + driving license (code 96). Which license you need depends on the maximum permitted mass and the vehicle towing the trailer. If you wish to drive with a trailer weighing over 750 kg, or if the combined mass of your vehicle and trailer is more than 3,500 kg, you need to have the licence BE. This is actually the “E” behind your driver’s license B.

You do not need to obtain a separate theory certificate for the driving license BE. To take the practical exam you must be at least 18 years old and in possession of your license B. To prepare you can register for driving lessons. As soon as you have passed your practical exam, you can apply for a driving license E at the municipality where you are registered.

We offer high-quality lessons and work with professional driving instructors, so that you spend as little time as possible on obtaining your license. You can also take the classes at an accessible price.

Apply here for your driving license BE!